OK I was tagged by my friend Dena in her post and asked to post 6 unspectacular quirks about myself before tagging my friends. Not sure exactly why she is doing this to me.. I thought she liked me! Well here it goes.
OK... I don't have any quirks but I am going to try!
1) I can't go to sleep with a dirty kitchen or bathroom! The rest of my house could be dirty dirty but you better bet my kitchen and bathrooms are clean. I spray my shower daily! I try to clean my toilets daily as well. OCD I know......
2) I hate people who put their hands on glass doors. Why do you have to touch the glass when there is a perfectly good door knob or frame around the door! Do not touch glass! Someone has to clean it!
3) I have to make my bed when I get out of it. First it makes your room look clean automaticlly. Second, I just hate to see an unmade bed. I make my kids make their beds as well. Hopefully, they will be better people for it as adults.
4) I leave my shoes at the front door or whatever door I come in. John hates this. He is constantly bringing shoes to me. If you leave them there, I will know where they are when I want to put them on the next time.
5) I talk to my pets as if they were people. I mean we have conversations and they talk back. They will talk to you if you like. I make this funny sounding voice and I will act like they are talking to you or asking you a question. Yes I know I am crazy, I have been diagnosed!
6) Gosh I am not sure... I bet if you asked my friends they would find tons of things I am quirky about.... Just read their comments to this later!
Thanks Dena for tagging me.... The only person I know to tag is Jessica and I don't know how to tag her formally. So Jessica, consider yourself tagged!
Marathon To-Do List
1 week ago