Saturday, August 16, 2008

Running and Food

OK after tons of "self pity", I had a good run today. I have to admit this and I hate to, we talked less the second half and the run seemed "easier" if there is such a thing. We might have to try this more often. Well maybe not but it is a good thought.

I was up at 5:30 making homemade banana bread this morning because I had promised my faithful friend banana bread french toast. OH IT WAS GOOD! We are going to start rewarding ourselves with food. I really might need to stay in boot camp if I do that. Of course the Pampered Chef Brunch was just a little while later, and we feasted on Spinach, Bacon and Alfredo pizza and for dessert, a Mocha Brownie Truffle.... YUMMY! Thanks to everyone who came, and if you didn't and your interested in placing an order, I will have books with me tomorrow or you can go to www.pamperedchef.com and let me know your order and I will place it for you.

Overall, a good day. Only thing I have to do now is deal with that 16 year old of mine and pray my buddy is not sick and can run with me tomorrow. I might need to get her some chicken soup!

See you on the course........

1 comment:

Nikki @ NikSnacks said...

I wish I knew you personally and could have sampled the toast and the pizzas. I love to eat more than anything. Maybe I need to train for a 5k, too LOL