Saturday, October 4, 2008

A different kind of weekend

Well this is the first weekend since July that I have not had to prepare for a long run. I am not real sure what to do with all this time. I know I should be spending it with my kids doing something, but my kids are too old to want to do anything with me. Of course if I were taking them shopping they would want to go. But I can't walk around to shop. Last night John had to drop me off at the door of the resturaunt and pick me up. Then of course people stare at why are you limping like that. I just want to scream! No really I just want to run. I want my foot to stop hurting so that I can put weight on it and I want to RUN!

So this weekend, I am going to try and enjoy the break and I am going to see if my kids want to see a movie with me...

Team Evolve, I hope you have a great run tomorrow. I will be thinking of you all!

No comments: