Friday, July 18, 2008

Rod's fast is faster than my fast!


That is my new t-shirt logo! I ran with Rod this morning. Just 4 miles, and he, as normal kicked my ass! OK I hate excuses, but here are mine for such a poor performance this morning at 6:30 a.m.

1) I went to sleep around 2:30 or 3:00 this morning
2) We had just run 5 miles last night and I was sore!

To me those are very good ones, but Rod has no mercy and doesn't care. He even said that in a couple of months he wants us running that 4 mile frikkin all up hill course, path whatever you want to call in 36:00 min! Has the man lost his mind? He seems to think that training is going to make me faster... HA HA HA HA! I find this very funny but then I think back, yes that was a goal of mine. But come on, that would be an 8 min mile if my math is correct (somebody check it) and I don't think there is EVER a fear of that happening. Heck my legs are too short for that to be possible.

If your wondering, yes I complained about the hills! I knew he had missed my "bitching" about it, so I felt obligated. Now I am going to eat my lunch and take a nap!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Don't worry. Rod's twins will be born within the next month and he'll be too busy taking care of babies and catching up on sleep to be forcing you to run faster! And hey, ya'll don't get too good without me. I don't think I'll ever catch up if you get to 8 minute miles!