Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I actually did it!

I made myself do it. I took yesterday OFF! No boot camp, no cardio machines, no running, no NOTHING! Except EAT! I think I ate everything in site. I was starving yesterday. So I fed my hunger...... I will have to pay for the rest of the week. I normally try to give myself one day to splurge and yesterday was it. For those who knew me before I have dropped almost 40 lbs since I started running last January. I have a lot more to go but I am proud of it and hope to keep it off permanently.

Track work here we come tonight... The heat is going to be a killer.... HYDRATE, HYDRATE, HYDRATE!

2 comments:

Kay said...

I'm reallt proud of you taking the day off. That's a hard thing if you are out there every day. It's the guilt factor for me....A little voice keeps saying I know I should be doing something. But once I shut that voice up boy do I enjoy that off day.

OK...I know it's going to be HOT HOT HOT tonight. Unhealthy????? You have to promise to drag my A** off the track if I die from the heat to get me out of the way of the fast guys! Here's to the 10mm chicks!!!!!

Dena said...

You look stunning and do NOT have a "lot more" to lose. Not by a long shot, my dear. See you tonight. I'll be one panting near the water cooler.