Saturday, February 27, 2010

You need a junk day in your diet!

In trying to eat better and loose some weight, my husband found a new vitamin store, Complete Nutrition. I go to buy a vitamin and protien shake. I talk to them about my schedule and my desire to loose weight. I told them that I eat well, but that I am constantly hungry and I think that is the problem. With that this really cute, thin lady says to me that I need to add a junk day into my diet. That way I will not feel as if I gave anything up. She nailed it right there. I don't feel like I gave anything up? I eat what I want, when I want, obviously!

In looking over my schedule that night, I go to John and say "when am I supposed to add a junk day"? I don't have time for that. I workout almost everyday of the week. Friday is my day off but my long run is on Saturday so I can't eat horrible on Friday because I have to fuel for a run. So when am I supposed to have my junk day?

After running so well today, I think I will just forget the junk day and focus on eating well and maybe the weight will fall right off. (hee hee ha ha)

No comments: