Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ready for the 2010 Calendar

I found a site yesterday GoTribalnow.com for women triathletes. Haven't really figured it out yet but I think it is going to be a helpful network for me. With that hunting around, I figured it was time to start planning what my 2010 Race Calendar will look like. I had no idea how much and how many ideas I would have. Yes, I am even considering spring and fall marathons. I figure what the heck! I am already trained for it. I just need to keep pushing. John and I have set a hefty goal this year, so we need to start getting focused on what it takes.

Swimming is going to take priority this winter. I am going to once again take a swim class and then work with the masters group as much as I can. Of course I need all the help I can get. I am very confident with my running and cycling - climbing ability. Yes that is a minus climbing ability. I need some work there. I don't think it is a lack of strength as much as it is knowledge on gear shifting. Once, I can get that swim thing down I will feel so much better. White Lake of course is on my list. I am going back for one more TRI at that.

So with all that said and written, I have my calendar out, I am pulling up calendar of events on-line and oh, a training plan or two might be nice.

No comments: