Sunday, October 4, 2009

I Did It!!!!!!!!!!

This past Saturday I had a 13 miler on my schedule. I wasn't totally dreading it because I knew I had 11 miles that I would be running with Christine and Kay. I can run 2 miles by myself. Not a problem....Wish in my mind it seemed that easy, but I hate running alone as I have stated in previous post.

As we finished the 11 I was already feeling the gloom of being alone. I was going to bring my Ipod to help me,but my daughter had it and forgot she let a friend use it at lunch on Friday. So I thought I will just get my phone and play the music from it as I ran....I had a plan


I am happy to report I didn't need a plan. I should of trusted myself that I could run 2 miles by myself. When we finished out the 11 miles, I told them I was just going to keep going! I felt good and didn't want to ruin that. I ran my 2 miles and it didn't take all day. Actually I did a great job of staying paced thanks to my trusty Scotty watch (aka Forerunner 305)!

Not sure what my plan is for the weekend but I can do this! Or at least that is what I am going to continue to tell myself!

No comments: