Thursday, February 19, 2009

Waiting to meet my new running partner

Today is the day that I am supposed to get a new a running buddy. Sorry old running buddies, nothing against you but I have been waiting 9 months for this one. Yes my friend Jessica aka favorite running buddy (because she was the first) is having a baby. I lost Jessica this past season due to pregnancy and I am so ready for her to have little ladybug as we have affectionately called her for the last oh I don't know 5months so we can run in the mornings again. Jessica is at the hospital and has been all day waiting to deliver. So hurry up already! Ha ha easy for me to say I am sitting at a computer!

Once I have pictures I will post them. I am so excited mainly due to the fact I get my morning running buddy back and we are adding one. Now we just need to get Rod and his double jog stroller with us and watch out Adams Farm the stroller runners are coming! I think I will have to learn to push a jog stroller, yeah just not up that hill that we hate so much. I want to that woman that runs by everyone pushing the stroller like it is nothing even if it isn't my baby! Yes I know I am dreaming.......

Update to come with pictures later.

No comments: