Thursday, February 5, 2009

Could I please get a good nights sleep?

I am so tired today..... The last couple of nights I have not slept good at all. I don't know why, but I wake up about 2 a.m. and I am wide awake unitl about 4:30 - 5:00 a.m. I have thought today about all the reasons I am awake. I wonder if being the mother to a 17 year old girl has anything to do with it or that handsome fellow named Henry (the cat) that has to be as close to me as he possibly can. Those two might be reason. I am thinking the first one is it.

To say the least, I missed my Master's Swim this morning. Something has to change and quick because I really need this class. We had our last swim clinic last night so this was taking it's place in my training

I am going to bed early tonight! Hopefully sleep will come quickly!

2 comments:

Tam said...

I hope you get a good night's sleep too! It sucks when you can't sleep right because it throws off your whole day.

WendyBird said...

I wake up at 2am if I either have sugar/alcohol or salt close to bed time. Maybe you have changed your snacking?