Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sometimes it is just not your day!


Today was the second of my third indoor tri. I have followed the training and up until yesterday thought I would be well prepared for it. I did go off my schedule a tad bit, I ran 8 miles yesterday and it was supposed to be an off day. OK I varied the schedule alot. I just really had missed running with my group on Saturdays and thought I would go and only do a mile or two. Well 8 later and I was finished. The rest of the day I rested did that count? I had dinner last night with my most of my running group and thought I got to bed early. Yeah you can go to bed but unless you go to sleep it really doesn't help. John told Ally she could have friends come over. You know the rest. At 4:30 a.m. I finally closed my eyes. I could of strangled all those girls.

To put it nicely, I SUCKED it up good today. I can't tell you where the breakdown happened but it did. It is over, I got my finishers slip and I am just chalking it up a too good workout and move on.

2 comments:

kalee28 said...

Thats the best attitude to have and the next time you will kick booty!

Tam said...

2 down and many more to go! I'm proud of you and hopefully we can do one together this spring/summer.